# IoTDB Contributor Beginning
# Subscribe to the mailing list (email@example.com)
The mailing list is the only communication channel that Apache designates for open source contributors. So try to make discussions on the mailing list as much as possible. The mailing list is essentially a mailbox. After subscription, all emails sent to this mailbox will be forwarded to the subscribed mailbox. The subscription method is as follows:
- Sending subscription email: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with any subject you want.
- Confirming subscription: You will receive a subscription confirmation email from iotdb.apache.org after completing the previous step. Confirm your subscription by sending another email to this email with any subject matter.
# Create a development platform account
- Creating Jira account: https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/IOTDB/issues (opens new window) in order to claim issues.
- Creating Confluence account: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Home (opens new window) . It is then used to write design documents.
After creation, please send an email to the mailing list including self introduction, Jira ID and Confluence ID. The community PMC will add permissions to the account.
# Enter user/development chat group
- QQ user group: 659990460
- WeChat user group: IoTDB 数据库交流x群
- Slack: Apache IoTDB Community (opens new window)
# Subscribe WeChat public account
Scan the QR code to subscribe official public account: Apache IoTDB
# Long term considerations
# Learn the basic use of IoTDB
- Download and Setup (opens new window)
- IoTDB Quick Start (opens new window)
- Data Concept (opens new window)
- API (opens new window)
# Learn to debug IoTDB
# Understand the internal design of IoTDB
# Find to-do tasks
Copyright © 2022 The Apache Software Foundation.
Apache and the Apache feather logo are trademarks of The Apache Software Foundation
Have a question? Connect with us on QQ, WeChat, or Slack. Join the community now.
We use Google Analytics to collect anonymous, aggregated usage information.